2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

We spoke too soon.

Manny could not score on that and FOX is blowing him saying he had no shot. Bullshtein. Two outs you run on contact.

Good for the Phils though.

COME ON BLANTON.

That was a terrible pitch and terrible pitch call by Ruiz. No 0-2 fastball, and if you do call it you do not throw the goddamn thing in the middle of the plate.

Eagles_Legendz

The pitch call is fine if Blanton throws it shoulder high not waist high. He missed his spot by a mile there.  Still more comfortable with off-speed pitches in the dirt though 0-2.

ice grillin you

the pitch call is brutal...fattys fastball sucks and his slider was on point thus far...if its nolan ryan or randy johnson you go high heat 0-2...not soft ass fatty blanton
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Surprised we can still hear the broadcast with the Dodgers' collective cocks buried so deep in Buck's throat.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on October 13, 2008, 08:58:03 PM
nice work stranding a lead off double, douches

Because we were all expecting so much from Ruiz and Blanton?

ice grillin you

i wasnt looking for a gapper from ruiz but at least advance the runner

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

pierre has been terrible since 03 or 04, whatever year they buttraped the phillies and won the world series.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 13, 2008, 09:00:13 PM
i wasnt looking for a gapper from ruiz but at least advance the runner

Carlos is just lucky he didn't find some way to hit into a DP.  He seems capable of it even with a man on 2nd and 1 out.  

I think Carlos moving the runner over was largely irrelevant with Blanton coming up.  I would have been happy with a run in that situation but I wasn't expecting it.

ice grillin you

i agree but if hes on third maybe a wild pitch or a swinging but down the line by blanton to get the runner in (or of course a sac fly)...at leats it gives you some sort of small chance

MDS

next year might as well be 2090 at this point but lou marson needs to be the opening day catcher