2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

i thought the playoffs were supposed to be fun.  i have a knot in my gut.

Don Ho

Apparently Joe Buck has now professed his man love for James McDonald.  Sorry Manny.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

phillymic2000

I switched to espn radio, too brutal on the tv. And yes the life of philly fans, up three in the 7th and we are on edge, brutal life we live.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Don Ho

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho