2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i got that too, but it says there is a problem authorizing my credit card. motherfarger.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

for whatever it's worth...WS tickets are $150 face. I have home games 1 and 3.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

Wingspan

Yeah...there's only 2 levels of seating throughout the playoffs this year.

Right behind the plate / rest of park
NLDS $70/$40
NLCS $120/$80
WS $225/$150
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 02, 2008, 09:50:10 AM
i got that too, but it says there is a problem authorizing my credit card. motherfarger.

That's because you need money in your account, Todd.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

i have 3k in my account, i am more rich than igy who cant afford playoff tickets because he is now poor?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Myers starts strong with a K...then walks in a run. But he was getting squeezed a bit by that shrimpy farg Mark Wegner.

Why does it matter? Because Wegner is giving Sabathia shtein a foot outside when Howard was up.

And Utley failed to score Shane-O, who doubled and stole 3rd w/ 1 out.

LETS GO!

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: MDS on October 02, 2008, 05:50:15 PM
i have 3k in my account, i am more rich than igy who cant afford playoff tickets because he is now poor?
bad week at the tracks for havas
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Ryan Howard looks like the fat kids I used to play ball with who had no idea what they were doing at the plate but caught ahold of pitches every now and then and made the rest of us look like scrawny 12 year olds. Which we were.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

fargers are farged up in Philly right now.  And I hate every one of them.

Rome

Munson

Before he hit that, I was about to say that was the loudest scoreless inning from the home team I've ever heard.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds