2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Nice!  Get on your cell phone and wave to the camera like everyone else.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on September 02, 2008, 12:46:44 AM
just awful. they ph carlos ruiz with the bases loaded. die manuel die.

I saw that....and turned it off.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 02, 2008, 04:28:29 PM

If I ran the MLB I'd have sniper surveillance at every game, anyone caught doing that gets killed on spot.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 02, 2008, 05:10:36 PM
Quote from: BigEd76 on September 02, 2008, 04:28:29 PM

If I ran the MLB I'd have sniper surveillance at every game, anyone caught doing that gets killed on spot.

Good to see I'm not the only one who imagines those peoples head exploding into a red mist when they wave and stand up and attention whore themselves out.

phattymatty

Sike, I'm right behind the third base ball girl and some milf.

BigEd76

Utley just broke Flores' shin and ankle with his grit

Rome

1st & 3rd with two out, two runs in and Ryan Howard at bat and Utley tries to steal home.

Brilliant.

Fire everyone.

PhillyPhreak54

I had no beef with Utley going there. The round mound of Ronnie Belliard had to make a perfect throw.

I wonder if Utley will get thrown at tonight?

Rome

Utley trying to steal home with Howard at bat and a starting pitcher looking shaky after giving up four consecutive hits is utter retardation, Jay.

PhillyPhreak54

SD_Eagle5

What a pathetic boo Utley received, I realize there's only 5k in the stadium but grow some balls people. I'm pretty sure igy was the loudest.

Rome

Pretty sure Matty booed the loudest.  Or vomited or something.

SunMo

just saw phatty in the schmidt powder blue t-shirt...he looked sexy
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

i could have met matty at the phils/nats game i went to but ignoramous doesnt carry around a farging cell phone and neglected to tell me that. the chance of a lifetime...gone.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.