2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on May 01, 2024, 03:50:37 PMMichael Rubin, Josh Harris, David Blitzer, and David Adelman together bought 2000 tickets for tomorrow's game to keep them in Sixers fan's hands.  Lol that is so embarrassing

Cringe. So awful

And lol at the nba two min report saying Maxey walked on his four point play and Knicks fans being mad.

Guess they've forgotten about G2's ref shenanigans

MDS

2000 tickets are something like $100 a pop is 200k, split between 3 billionaires thats 66k each. thats pocket change to these jerkoffs. good job guys.

its going to even more embarrassing when theres more knick fans there tomorrow
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

theres only 2 east series left. both start in an EST city. the weaker games goes early, the better game goes late. all for tv. g5 milwaukee hosted, so they can do a 930 start (830 there), which puts the sixers at 7.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Does Jay realize that means 8:00 Texas time?

😂

PhillyPhreak54

lol I do so I'm salty bc I'll be up til midnight

MDS

its so unfair. people need their 4am wood delivery!

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

MDS

SD

Think they play better with more Knicks fans

PhillyPhreak54

Really? 28-9 start?

This is a farging embarrassment

Don Ho

This is farging hilarious!  They are just a wallking, limping, crawling, disaster.

Let's do it again next year!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This is about as funny as watching Castellanos bat with men on base.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

kind of feel bad for embiid that hes out there playing on swiss cheese knees and nobody around him even seems to care