The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I didn't watch any b-ball last night because I was too busy watching CNN turn every state red and blue.  But I checked out the Heat/Nets game tonight and the Heat won in a laugher.  Granted, the Nets didn't have Jason Kidd on the floor, but even if he was I don't think he would have helped much.  Shaq only played 21 minutes and the Heat still won by more than 20 points.   :o

I love watching Dwayne Wade play.  This kid has such a strong grasp of the game at such a young age.  He's made such a smooth transition from college to the pros and he looks like he's in his 3rd or 4th year.  As long as he stays healthy, this dude is going to be a great player. 

Lakers/Jazz coming up next. 

MDS

I have problems sitting through regular season NBA games not involving the Sixers. With that said, I wish I had league pass so I could watch the Warriors-Clippers game and the Bobcats-Hawks game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BrianWestbrook36

Steve Francis hit a buzzer beater tonight to give Orlando the win.

Rockets with T-Mac lose again to the lowly Raptors

Nets suck without K-mart, Kidd, and Kittles

Lebron hit a clutch buzzer beater 3 to tie the game and send it into OT, but the Pacers came out on top.

Thats all I know so far from other games.

I was going to make an around the NBA thread earlier, but passed. Good thing someone made one.

Even Steven Eagles in 04.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on November 03, 2004, 10:43:06 PM
I have problems sitting through regular season NBA games not involving the Sixers. With that said, I wish I had league pass so I could watch the Warriors-Clippers game and the Bobcats-Hawks game.

:-D  You're joking, right?  :paranoid

MDS

Sarge, I dont kid around in NBA threads.

:-D
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

henchmanUK

What's the scoop on Luol Deng? He's from the Sudan via SAAAAAAFFFFFF London!  :yay Go Bulls!
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

BigEd76

MDS

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Somehow, that crybaby is leading the East fowards in All-Star voting.

PhillyPhreak54

Shaq vs. Boykins

pretty cool pic

MURP

Mad-Lad

Did anyone hear Richard Jefferson (Nets) call Gerald Wallace (Bobcats) a no-talent?

How can the most overrated player in the NBA call anyone a no-talent?

mikey418

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 20, 2004, 08:41:07 PM

Shaq vs. Boykins

pretty cool pic
Shaq:  "I'm gonna eat you....get in my belly!"
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

hunt

this just in!

stephon marbury thinks he's the best PG in the game.

Quote"Don't get me wrong -- I love Jason Kidd. He's a great point guard," Marbury said. "(But) how am I comparing myself to him when I think I'm the best point guard to play basketball? That doesn't make any sense. I mean, how can I sit here and compare myself to somebody if I already think I'm the best?

"I'm telling you what it is: I know I'm the best point guard in the NBA. I don't need anybody else to tell me that. When I go on the basketball court, if I think about what you're all saying, I'll lose my mind."

gotta love the modern day athlete.  :-D :-D
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is