College Football - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 26, 2023, 01:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Not a great slate to kick off the season - but at least it's something.

Navy and Notre Dame is the "marquee" matchup.

USC plays San Jose State too

PhillyPhreak54

I know it's Navy and all - and I am no Notre Dame fan - but the Irish and Hartman look good.

Don Ho

Hawaii Vandy in weather delay.  Don't think there's gonna be any payback this year after 63-10 drubbing by the commodores here last year. Maybe 53-10 this year.

Timmy Chang bitches!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Much respect to the 'Bows

If they'd had been a bit cleaner they could've won this.

Still a small shot to pull it out. Chang learned his clock management from Andy when he was on the team.

PhillyPhreak54

Omg they should've recovered that!

Damn son. It was laying right there and he could've had it but was out of bounds

Damn!

PhillyPhreak54

And then that dumbfarg number 1 hit the QB and it was about to be 3rd and 13.

Just stupid

MDS

there should be random cfb games all throughout august..like what are vandy and hawaii doing that they cant play two weeks ago
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

with kyle mccord being named ohio state starter you have a st joe prep qb/wr battery starting saturday for them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

this guy out here calling out other people maga postin about ohio st's depth chart
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Havas is breaking down film on Iowa as we speak.

MDS

its 2023 and a big 10 game is on teevee at 3-0 late in the 2nd qtr

these pac12 schools gotta be cracking up

PhillyPhreak54

Florida shat the bed too I see.

Geowhizzer

This Colorado-TCU game is entertaining.  Deion had his kids ready to play.

PhillyPhreak54

I was shocked they won.

Haven't been able to watch any games here unfortunately