Week 3 - Commies: No Vaseline

Started by MDS, September 19, 2022, 11:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

They're a metaphor for the passes he throws after scrambling around for no real reason.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

McLaurin Dotson and Samuel are no joke.  Eagles have to get after Wentz.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Even if they don't, he'll try his best to do some sick spins around them.

MDS

75% eagles crowd, tons of momentum, possibly my presence and a detested former qb....what could possibly go wrong
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Obviously we know Wentz can be forced into mistakes. So Gannon will have to dial it up and maybe he will do one of his patented left handed 720 spin INT on his own two yard line jawns

Their WRs are formidable.

Stay focused and knock these fools out. FedEx will be The Linc South again

MDS

man peep their sked...they have 2 high level qbs left on the sked, murray and covid foot

they really have it in front of them to be a 1 or 2 seed

ice grillin you

I hope this isn't a jinx but I can't believe how healthy they have been since the opening of camp....that never happens...they really haven't had one serious injury and normally I feel like there's two starters out for the year by now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

I ain't saying shtein as I'm still scarred from number five coming back to the linc and beating birds as a taterskin.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 20, 2022, 12:06:58 AMthey really haven't had one serious injury and normally I feel like there's two starters out for the year by now

Well, they did lose It's Always Him so maybe the injury gods are satisfied for now

General_Failure

Rabble rabble, give me 50 coked up guys that are injured instead of these healthy princesses who didn't hit in training camp.

Diomedes

I'm getting the Ravens game and I'm done chasing streams into increasingly dubious corners of the internet so looks like this thread will be my game time experience.

SD

Quote from: MDS on September 19, 2022, 11:39:51 PM
75% eagles crowd, tons of momentum, possibly my presence and a detested former qb....what could possibly go wrong

At my daughters softball game last night one of the dads has a bus load heading down there...maybe they'll swing by the capital too who knows

https://www.insider.com/september-24-qanon-conspiracy-theories-german-speech-global-crisis-doomsday-2022-9?amp

Rome

No Vaseline is a great theme song for what they should do to DC's fuzzy faced Trumper dickhead "quarterback".

Let's farging GO.