Week 1 - Lions: All Eyez On Me

Started by MDS, August 27, 2022, 09:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Lions just put Vaitai on IR.  He had been slated to start at RG. 

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i dont know anything about the lions but i have to assume they have no depth
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

who is that baby holding the football?

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

Social media team's gotta do something during the week.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

I thought Matt Patricia was the Lions coach until just now.

phattymatty

ok so NFL+ is pretty worthless, I thought I'd be able to watch the game through the app live buy it seems like it's a just a way to get local or national games or your phone or computer.  worthless for someone who has cable.

2022 and I'm still gonna have to illegally stream an nfl game.  what a terrible backwards league.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep same here.

Hope next year when Sunday ticket goes streaming it'll be on apple or something

Eagles - 27
Lions - 13

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

It took me a while to find a stream that works, good to see they're immediately getting worked by the Detroit Lions.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Not ideal when the secondary is making all the tackles in the run game.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

And i can't get a god damn stream to work