College Football - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 23, 2022, 02:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

No way.

I love watching UT and A&M lose. Especially A&M and that loser Jimbo.

I do like watching TCU. TTU is only good for wild weird high scoring shenanigans.

May have another upset brewing in the Apple Cup - Wazzu is making plays and leads U Dub

PhillyPhreak54

And the Huskies answer!

This may be a 52-48 game

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shut and the Cougars come right back

The little midget slot guy is cooking these fools. And the QB is slipping away from everything

Play is under review but I think he caught it

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Watching Ohio State suffering is one of my favorite things in sports.

PhillyPhreak54

Same. I find joy in them losing as well.

Washington bombs away - 75yrd TD on the first play after the half

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

I've lost all interest in CFB and not just because FSU has been a trailer park eviction for a decade. 

But watching OSU getting drummed off the field was fun. 

MDS

temple won 1 game against fbs schools (the atrocious usf) but they were competitive in all but 3 of their 9 losses...progress

dont sleep
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

QuoteAdam Schefter CFP officials have been informed that the Rose Bowl has signed an agreement that will allow the College Football Playoff to expand to 12 teams in 2024 and 2025, per ESPN's Pete Thamel

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on November 30, 2022, 10:47:37 PM
QuoteAdam Schefter CFP officials have been informed that the Rose Bowl has signed an agreement that will allow the College Football Playoff to expand to 12 teams in 2024 and 2025, per ESPN's Pete Thamel

this is done now

power 5 conf champs + top GO5 team + 6 at larges. this year god awful penn st and clemson would be safely in. is this what people want?

for someone that sort of follows a worthless team like temple, i guess this is good. theres 1 spot in the party for us and a 0 or 1 loss season gets us into it. we'd be the 11 or 12 seed but whatever better than nothing.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

My issue is key players who are likely high draft picks - like Joey Porter Jr. in whatever bowl game your #8 ranked Penn State Nittany Lions play in - will bypass the extra games. I'll take more competitive college football games any day I just don't see elite athletes risking their careers to compete in them.

MDS

they should either go back to the bcs style (this would be an easy mich/uga call) or pre bcs with split natty's

like if it was happening now, tulane/bama would be a game. really? this needs to happen, we need to this?

QB Eagles

Four seems like the right number to me. All these leagues keep devaluing their regular seasons to chase more playoff money. And like SD says, we're getting to the point where players (and coaches) don't even participate in these bowl games anyway.