College Football - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 23, 2022, 02:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 02, 2022, 11:17:24 PM
Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on December 02, 2022, 10:56:49 PM
Gus is the worst announcer in the history of sports

You're crazy.

its a little hyperbolic but gus is a joke...hes acting and forcing fake enthusiasm. its a rough listen but he like shouts and screams so people like him.

this game is FUN
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah this one is good.

How Addison was wide open like that I dunno

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

What a run!

Peace out, Lincoln

MDS

garbage ass ohio st in the playoff
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Garbage ass defense and tackling

This may be one of the worst tackling games I've ever seen

SD

Quote from: MDS on December 02, 2022, 11:21:37 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 02, 2022, 11:17:24 PM
Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on December 02, 2022, 10:56:49 PM
Gus is the worst announcer in the history of sports

You're crazy.

its a little hyperbolic but gus is a joke...hes acting and forcing fake enthusiasm. its a rough listen but he like shouts and screams so people like him.

This x a million. He's awful. He is obnoxious for winning teams. I mute him most of the time

USC just took an ass whopping

MDS

he kinda reminds of a wrestling announcer...like hyping up shtein to comical proportions. back in the day on march madness it was more genuine, now its like HIS thing so has to it.

the only intrigue left is if tcu loses are they 1) out or 2) drop to 4 to set up an ohio st/mich rematch 

Rome

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/35168153/sources-deion-sanders-preparing-accept-colorado-coaching-job

So all of Deion's rah rah HBCU nonsense was just bullshtein after all?  He was just using those kids like every other college coaching huckster doing nothing but serving his own ambition?

SAY IT AIN'T SO. 

PhillyPhreak54

I kinda like Deion coaching. Different flavor over the standard "we gonna play some dadgum good foootbawl" coaches

PhillyPhreak54

Line is screaming a KState win. It's flipped to KState being a short fave.

I still played TCU ML for a buck.

PhillyPhreak54

Duggan is missing high like crazy

Just missed a wide open TD

Jeez

SD

PhillyPhreak54

KState letting them hang around

I think they'll score before the half

PhillyPhreak54

And now KState is taking over. Scoring quick on wide open plays and shutting the Frogs down

But wait!

Cats fumble the punt!!

Uncle Mo swing?!