Week Eight - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 29, 2020, 08:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Falcons and Panthers in a tropical storm

Should be interesting

MDS

seems like a super obvious car and under situation?

atl stinks, cannot imagine they are up for playing on a short week on the road in rain
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Guess the storm is moving in later

I took Carolina ML simply bc I vowed to never take ATL again until they show they're not gag artists.

General_Failure

Well that looks like a safe bet so far.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 29, 2020, 08:29:07 PM
Guess the storm is moving in later

I took Carolina ML simply bc I vowed to never take ATL again until they show they're not gag artists.

me too

car -1.5 had a -110...there is literally no point in not hitting the ML
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Chicago erred in letting Mike Davis go. Montgomery isn't good.

Wonder why they've iced Todd Gurley. My 7-0 fantasy team isn't happy about that

PhillyPhreak54

Temple Panthers 1/8 on third and 1/3 on fourth downs ain't gonna cut it

MDS

cannot believe pj walker is the backup....hes beyond horrible

they had to send a gimpy teddy back out. howie jerking off to his qb factory now

QB Eagles

Mahomes has as many TD passes in the first half against the Jets as Darnold has all season (three).

PhillyPhreak54

Adam Humpries just took a double whammy lick to the head and has to be carted off. And Ronnie Stanley thankfully days after signing a huge deal was carted off too.

Crazy winds in a lot of games. Winter mix falling into Cleveland now too

PhillyPhreak54

Oh and Miami is kicking the shtein out of the Rams

Goff looks like hammered shtein

Diomedes

The refs are having a lousy day in Baltimore.  They called a terrible penalty for a hit out of bounds that wasn't, the Judon ejection was a farce..he did make contact but only very glancing, and not intentionally, scaring the old man ref I suppose...we just had to watch four minutes of bullshtein over a penalty on an extra point try...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Beautiful TD throw by Foles to Robinson.  A nice 50 yard completion before that, too..though not quite as pretty as the TD pass.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Javon Wims disqualified for idiocy. 

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on November 01, 2020, 06:21:18 PM
Javon Wims disqualified for idiocy.

I looked up Wikipedia to see who the heck he was.  They're fast.

QuoteJavon Wims (born September 11, 1994) is a boxer and American football wide receiver for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Georgia. He made his professional boxing debut against the New Orleans Saints.