NFC Championship - 49ers: Let Me Blow Ya Mind

Started by MDS, January 22, 2023, 09:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

My brother in law is a 9ers fan. He's also a covidiot Trumper. These iceholes better not let me down.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Tough but definitely winnable match up.

Have to make the rookie uncomfortable. Dallas defense was good but wore down.

I read some rumblings last week that Jimmy G could be ready but I would be shocked if they benched Purdy.

Mailata against Bosa is tough. Their entire defense is some hard hittin dudes but they can get got. Look at the Raiders game.

Championship Week boys!!

Diomedes

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on January 22, 2023, 10:05:44 PMOpen as 2.5 favorites

I don't gamble but I'm under the impression that  a home NFL team gets 3 points.  So wouldn't that mean they're actually half point underdogs in this case?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on January 23, 2023, 01:05:36 PM
Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on January 22, 2023, 10:05:44 PMOpen as 2.5 favorites

I don't gamble but I'm under the impression that  a home NFL team gets 3 points.  So wouldn't that mean they're actually half point underdogs in this case?

It doesn't make them underdogs but it generally means the sharps think SF would win on a neutral field. Also SF has better SB win odds than the Eagles this morning.

MDS

$750+ get in right now for the game

I can easily clear 1500 by selling my 2. you all have no idea how difficult this is for a jew
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: MDS on January 23, 2023, 02:15:20 PM
$750+ get in right now for the game

I can easily clear 1500 by selling my 2. you all have no idea how difficult this is for a jew

I won the ticket lottery when the Eagles played in Jax. Paid $500/ticket.  I was with Die Hard and our other buddies when someone approached me at a bar we were at.  He noticed I had two tickets and offered me $5,000 in cash for the two.  Right there.  Counted out 50 hundred dollar bills out of a wad of cash as thick as your fist. 

I turned it down because I knew if I didn't they would lose and it would have been because I chose money over the Birds.

Moral of the story?

Take the money, Kiddo.  TAKE IT AND RUN. 

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Logged in right before 10am...2000+ in queue. Got to the 50's thought wow this might actually happened then they hit capacity. Would probably go for face value or if Todd has trouble moving his ticket I'd pay $500 ish but tentative plan is to go to the Super Bowl if they make it.

Rome

The program is supposed to shuffle the queue randomly.  It doesn't.  It's a scam.  The tickets are all long gone to scalpers before dopes like us get in their phony line. 

Whatever though.  It's on tv.  Or I'll run errands. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on January 24, 2023, 12:05:09 PM
Logged in right before 10am...2000+ in queue. Got to the 50's thought wow this might actually happened then they hit capacity. Would probably go for face value or if Todd has trouble moving his ticket I'd pay $500 ish but tentative plan is to go to the Super Bowl if they make it.

oh im going baby

big man might be nice and give you a deal

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

I'm a teacher.  I don't have that kind of money.  Go Birds from my living room.