AJ Brown, Philadelphia Eagles

Started by MDS, April 28, 2022, 10:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: MDS on April 28, 2022, 10:16:40 PM
brown-smith-watkins-god-dert is as good a top 4 target group as theyve ever had

too bad the qb is uhhhhh not good

True but whoever replaces him will almost certainly be. 

MDS

will aj brown catch more passes from hurts or minshew
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/1519860421859102721 20&t=1rs14U6bjwWUC7HY5XiTyQ

Not gonna blow Howie like La canfora but he has a point

MDS

and the deal had been in the works for a while...its not like they extended him in the 20 seconds between schefter tweets
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on April 28, 2022, 10:15:57 PM
This moves Reagor closer to the street, which is good for Football.

I am suddenly a very religious man!   O:) O:) O:) and we pray
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

ice grillin you

Quote from: TAFKASD on April 28, 2022, 10:41:03 PM
https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/1519860421859102721 20&t=1rs14U6bjwWUC7HY5XiTyQ

Not gonna blow Howie like La canfora but he has a point

I'm pretty sure marquise brown is never going to make 25 million a year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Christian Kirk is getting $17 million per year...Hollywood is worth at least $20 million.

ice grillin you

Doubtful but it still ain't 25 and AJ getting a much better deal than brown could ever get and immediately getting it lowered the value of the picks  you could get for him....

SD

Not doubtful he'll get close and AJ brown is a top 10 receiver Hollywood is maybe top 25. $5 million is squat. WRs are getting paid.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: TAFKASD on April 28, 2022, 11:29:08 PM
Not doubtful he'll get close and AJ brown is a top 10 receiver Hollywood is maybe top 25. $5 million is squat. WRs are getting paid.

yeah but that's five million a year over four years not to mention Hollywood not getting 60 mil guaranteed....the fact is the draft pick compensation for AJ was lower was not because he's a worse player than MB it's because of the contract...also AJ was a year closer to FA...you are getting two more years of MB rookie deal

SD

Aren't you the same guy always saying the cap is imaginary? I partially disagree especially with all the dead money and rollover sb money Howie keeps pushing to future years but Hollywood is a #2 wr. Nothing wrong with that but you don't give up a 1st and 3rd for a player of his caliber even with the recent wr insanity. AJ Brown is a legit top 10 game changing wr. I'd of preferred Jameson Williams/Garrett Wilson on rookie deals but with Hurts on a rookie deal this is the luxury they can deal with.