Around The NFL - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 01, 2022, 07:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on August 04, 2022, 10:37:25 PM
Not a recreational hallucinogen.  Unless you like uncontrolled diarrhea and vomiting.

Sounds like the result of watching a Marjorie Taylor Greene BDSM flick.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

soon, dbs will be banned from the game altogether

more scoring!!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Ravens going for their 21st straight preseason win tonight.  They haven't lost one since 2015.  fargin wild.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not watching but it seems as if Zach Wilson tore his ACL

Jimmy The Jet Garoppolo?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 12, 2022, 08:59:24 PM
I'm not watching but it seems as if Zach Wilson tore his ACL

Jimmy The Jet Garoppolo?

I have on a very choppy alternative feed. 

Wilson rather clumsily tried to dive forward and was down for awhile with no contact (other than Davis two-hand touching him on the ground).  He walked off on his own, but went to the locker room at the time.

EDIT:  Here is a replay:

https://twitter.com/BrettHoffmanjr/status/1558244802315124736

Eagaholic

QuoteThe brother of Aqib Talib allegedly shot and killed a man at a youth football game over the weekend. Aqib Talib was reportedly close to the gunman at the time the incident happen.

TMZ.com reports that a video of the incident shows that Aqib Talib was "just feet" away from the man who fired the shots. His brother, Yaqub Talib, allegedly pulled the trigger.
Chrissakes damn

Diomedes

Patriots lost a couple DBs for the season today.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

The Cards have their black helmets on tonight. Kinda dumb to debut them in the PS - but from far away they don't look good bc you can't make out the bird logo

QB Eagles

Aaron Donald did a Myles Garrett at joint Rams-Bengals practice.

Dude has anger issues.

General_Failure

We here at the NFL take steroid and testosterone abuse very seriously. I'm genuinely looking forward to five years after his retirement and seeing him on TMZ for something like chasing after a car on the interstate, barefoot and with a knife in his hand.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Jimmy G staying in SF on a reworked one year deal

SD

Raiders released their 2021 1st round pick (17th overall). Mayock is a hack

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1564687612002140167 20&t=JgHHo78h0RtfazpoDzNlzg

Diomedes

brutal

Patriots been missing a lot lately as well...