DeVonta Smith, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 29, 2021, 09:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

A new tiny speedy receiver for a new age. Instead of antisemetism maybe he can become a qanon whackjob instad.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

I'm actually happy.

Wanted him for months.

Too bad he will wear a single digit number tho

SD

Munson

Did they need to trade up to get him? lol. Dallas obviously didn't want him, and the Giants are pretty set at WR.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

heisman trophy winners drafted by the eagles
-jay berwanger (didnt play)
-davey o'brien (has an award named after him)
-davonta smith
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

They actually were the smartest guys in the room tonite.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Munson on April 29, 2021, 09:42:57 PM
Did they need to trade up to get him? lol. Dallas obviously didn't want him, and the Giants are pretty set at WR.

Normally when they have so many different needs I wouldn't want them to get such oneitis for a player that they need to trade up, but this is a situation where they feasibly could have had Smith far ahead of everyone else left on the board. You get in that situation, don't farg around, move up and grab the guy.

Diomedes

Consensus best player available when they picked... Not sure the Giants wouldn't have taken him... And their trade out to Chicago looks like making lemonade to me
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

the giants were 100% in on him...they immediately traded back after the eagles leaped them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: Munson on April 29, 2021, 09:42:57 PM

Giants obviously wanted him which is why they traded out of their pick. Sheppard/Slayton aren't at the same level as Smith.

Eagles_Legendz

PhillyPhreak54

Yes they had to jump NYG for him. That's why they traded out too.

farging pumped.