Brandon Graham, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 22, 2010, 09:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Put him in the right position and he's a productive guy.   He's still no Earl Thomas, though. 

QB Eagles

I just like him as a member of this team too. He's a leader, he's smiling all the time, he's one of the best interviews on the team, and he bleeds green. Best first round bust ever. The Eagles gave him like 5 more chances than he deserved, and somehow it paid off.

Rome

You want at least Pro Bowl level play out of guys that get picked that high.   The Eagles rarely get that.  It took a while for Graham but it's a good story that he's finally busted thru.  I'll be interested to see how he holds up all season long, though.

PS:  He does have a motor.  No one can question that part. 

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

im always on a players side in these things but hes going to be 31 by the time hes a free agent....hed be wise to lock up money now

if they dont sign him hes pretty much a guaranteed hold out next year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 21, 2016, 10:52:49 PM
You've come a long way, McDougle.

Yeah this guy is alright.

I'm starting to get over the Earl Thomas thing.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

who hasnt had surgery this offseason
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

https://twitter.com/jeffkerrcbs/status/1516522319723778060 21&t=S9HxPiO12OKIpllPoKoCxw

I can't believe Brandon Graham was drafted in 2010.  Also I saw threads for about 100 players I barely remember on the team before I found this.

Don Ho

Kind of sad, I know we've all shown our love in other threads but damn, 4 years since we've posted in here.  And I'm wasting my energy posting about losers like JJAW and Reagor.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.