time to go on the record

Started by ice grillin you, August 11, 2005, 08:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

For the 400th time. They are not going to trade or release TO, so even using it in a hypothetical sense is pointless.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Quote from: rjs246 on August 11, 2005, 09:06:45 AM
Quote from: T_Section224 on August 11, 2005, 09:05:13 AM
i do think bell is hotter then alba, take that!

You're dead to me.

Anyone else watch the show "Dead Like Me?"  Great show and Showtime goes and cancels it.  farging idiots.

:boom

PhillyGirl

Quote from: jerome99RIP on August 11, 2005, 09:09:07 AM
Quote from: rjs246 on August 11, 2005, 09:06:45 AM
Quote from: T_Section224 on August 11, 2005, 09:05:13 AM
i do think bell is hotter then alba, take that!

You're dead to me.

Anyone else watch the show "Dead Like Me?"  Great show and Showtime goes and cancels it.  farging idiots.

:boom

Was my favorite show. FF and I blabbed about that show last year. Showtime is a bunch of mindless fargers.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 11, 2005, 09:08:23 AM
For the 400th time. They are not going to trade or release TO, so even using it in a hypothetical sense is pointless.

Skippy disagrees with you.

Just sayin'...

:-D

PhillyGirl

T_Section224

Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Rome

Diomedes

He plays less than 16 games, maybe none.

I'd like to see him benched for the season.  Put him on the Non-Football related injury list for fatal attitude disorder and let him twist slowly in the wind.  Cut him.  Trade him.  I don't care which route, so long as he never plays another down wearing Philadelphia colors.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

Quote from: jerome99RIP on August 11, 2005, 09:14:32 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 11, 2005, 09:11:26 AM
Quote from: jerome99RIP on August 11, 2005, 09:10:06 AM

Good.

<scared> Even Woody is agreeing with Skippy... </really scared>

:-\

Woody is just as bad. Are you watching that show? Seriously? LMFAO

Rome

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 11, 2005, 09:15:35 AM
Quote from: jerome99RIP on August 11, 2005, 09:14:32 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 11, 2005, 09:11:26 AM
Quote from: jerome99RIP on August 11, 2005, 09:10:06 AM

Good.

<scared> Even Woody is agreeing with Skippy... </really scared>

:-\

Woody is just as bad. Are you watching that show? Seriously? LMFAO

I have a thing for Dana Jacobsen.  Sue me.

:-D

Wingspan

Quote from: jerome99RIP on August 11, 2005, 08:59:19 AM
Was anyone else listening to Mike & Mike this morning?  Greenberg basically said the Eagles are the Titanic whose chances of winning the Super Bowl are sunk without T.O.  Of course, fat Mark Schlereth piped in and said the Eagles won't even make the Super Bowl this year with T.O. or without him.

What struck me was, how positively giddy they sounded discussing the Eagles troubles.

Haters abound, I'm afraid, and now they're all coming out of the woodwork.

PS: Please add Greenberg to the list of people I'd like to punch in the fargin face. 

so?

how is that any different than people here grave dancing on the cowboys, or taterskins? or the comment on bobby taylor? or freddie mitchell?

i dont see the difference.

we just dont like it because it's the eagles.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

The difference is, I'm an Eagles fan and tend to take shtein-talking about the team by media hacks personally.

And as PG noted, it's not just Greenberg & Schlereth either.  What I find interesting is the degree of loathing expressed by supposed disinterested parties when it comes to the Eagles.  Why does Hoge appear to hate them so intensely?  Or Salisbury, or Theismann, or any other number of "journalists" for that matter.

I just find it curious.  That's all.

:)

Wingspan

simply (my opinion) is that because they have won for so long and so consistantly.

everyone loves the underdog. and the eagles havent been underdogs in 4 years now.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

That might explain why they're rooting for another team to displace the Eagles but it doesn't explain their seeming hatred for the Birds.

phillymic2000

Quote from: jerome99RIP on August 11, 2005, 08:59:19 AM
Was anyone else listening to Mike & Mike this morning?  Greenberg basically said the Eagles are the Titanic whose chances of winning the Super Bowl are sunk without T.O.  Of course, fat Mark Schlereth piped in and said the Eagles won't even make the Super Bowl this year with T.O. or without him.

What struck me was, how positively giddy they sounded discussing the Eagles troubles.

Haters abound, I'm afraid, and now they're all coming out of the woodwork.

PS: Please add Greenberg to the list of people I'd like to punch in the fargin face. 

I was in the car when Greenberg came on and he must of said at least 5 times in the first minute that the Eagles were done, His opening statement was something like this. Dallas, Washington, and N.Y. get ready to win the division, cause the Eagles are done. He was loving every minute of it. I am now excited we are being written off, so once again The Eagle will ride high, win the division and get over the hump this year. This whole incident yeaterday has me jacked about the Eagles going out and winning it all this year, bring it on!!!!!!!