The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 15, 2022, 12:58:22 PM
Yeah he's good but probably not top 5 at his position and clearly hates being there for whatever reason. Guess they couldn't sit with the idea of a good player they drafted walking away and getting nothing out of it.

he's top 5 at his position but his position is essentially worthless in todays league
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

phattymatty

jimmy butler got hair extensions.

phattymatty

KD gets a little sensitive with fan comments but this is hilarious.

https://twitter.com/kdtrey5/status/1556602114331344897 21&t=0zItV3iuL4ZBrJG58cM4wg

PhillyPhreak54

SD

He ain't ever playing again. He's got his money and Xbox he's living the life.

phattymatty

I would bet that also if they offered it anywhere.  he has such a delusional opinion of himself he probably thinks he can be a movie star or something.

phattymatty

there's a fun daily game like wordle except for guessing basketball players: https://poeltl.dunk.town

if you're an nba nerd like me you'll like it. 

anyway while trying to guess today's guy, (spoiler) I realized that the magic have 7 players above 6'10.  that's insane.  and all of them could be really good except for maybe the older Wagner.

phattymatty

Mitchell to Cavs damn.  Their top 4 is good good and young as shtein.

And wow Danny Ainge really working some magic, that is a lot of picks they have between this and Rudy.

phattymatty

since jazz are totally tank mode now I'd love the Sixers to try to get Clarkson.  no idea what his money situation is but a high volume bench scorer would be clutch.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he would be nice

At least Mitchell didn't go to the Knicks

phattymatty

League Pass is basically going down 50% next year, whole season for $100.

Not complaining obviously but seems weird.  Can't imagine there are many NBA fans who will pay $100 but wouldn't pay $200.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Possible, significant, unspecified, final...so could be anything from cursing at a fan to they found a dead hooker in the trunk of his car

PhillyPhreak54