Week 2 - Rams: In The Valley Of Death

Started by MDS, September 14, 2020, 05:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I wonder what it's like to have a football thrower who leads his football catchers towards more yards after the catch.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Cthulhu

Sidenote: seems Barkley may have torn his acl

Don Ho

Good God on a positive note we could be Atlanta Falcons fans
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

doug the bitch wont do it but you really gotta consider hurts

wentz is inconsistent and a farging headcase....im done
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I really don't care either way at this point but words can't describe how bad an NFL QB Jalen hurts would be
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

lol lock up hurts to a lifetime deal now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2020, 10:10:30 PM
Guaranteed MVP now

all I do is predict shtein while you were still on the bed wetters dick in 2008
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Well they did go to the NFCCG in 08....slow ya roll son

General_Failure

And that was the last time a starter took them to the NFCCG. Check mate.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Searching for positives:
- Darius Slay is really good.
- Miles Sanders is really good when he secures the football.
- Lane Johnson made a huge difference and the O line players and coaches performed a minor miracle successfully adjusting from a disaster week, against Aaron Donald no less.
- Special teams played well, if not spectacularly. Frequently the young guys who get a majority of snaps on ST look like the only guys putting in 100% heart and effort. Can we see more of K'Von Wallace please? Like maybe instead of Jalen Mills?

OK, starting to slip into negatives now. I'll end it there.

Eagaholic

You could add that they not only contained Aaron Donald but they didn't give up a sack or even a tfl.

Don Ho

O Line was amazing.  Unbelievable turnaround.  Herbig did a great job.  I feared for AO1's life going into yesterday's game.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hunt

wentz looks washed at 27. no athleticism left & he's below avg as a pocket passer.

the hurts pick is making more sense every week.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Diomedes

Everything about his game is diminished.  Accuracy, timing, making his reads with the quickness, elusiveness in pocket, etc.  The INT in the endzone was all on him: the throw was late and behind the "reciever."  I put that in quotes because JJAW sucks and should be cut, but this was Wentz's error, not his.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger