Wild Card Weekend - 2019

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 04, 2020, 05:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

That is definitely pass interference but would they overturn that after all the other ones they let go upon review
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on January 05, 2020, 09:58:57 AM
I was pretty unimpressed with Romo last night.  The bloom is off the rose. 

From the start, his bit about "could it really end this way" was too canned and he returned to it too often.  He almost seemed to be rooting for that story line throughout, especially toward the end of the game when events underpinned his position.  I still appreciate his commentary on  actual game play matters--he was good on the deliberate time wasting and how many plays might be run in remaining time, etc.  But I've heard enough from him on matters not immediately related to the game itself.
I never liked Romo's schtick from the get go. He seemed to make it all about himself with his *amazing* powers of being able to predict the next play. He was as often wrong as right from what I watched of him. I remember when Andre Waters was out a few weeks with a broken leg. He stopped by the booth, and correctly called out maybe 5 or 6 plays in a row.