2 (6.5%)
Pocari Sweat
1 (3.2%)
Other
11 (35.5%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SSgt PSN on August 09, 2005, 07:29:42 PM
I've almost completely eliminated soda from my diet.  6 months ago I was a soda junkie.  Drank it all day, every day.  I'd go through a 2 liter bottle a day.  Now that I've spent the last 4 months in the south I've gotten addicted to sweet tea. 

:-D NASCAR, Country music and 'rasslin' can't be too far behind.

Wingspan

I LOVE FRESCA  DrInk it all day, every day.  I'd go through a 2 liter bottle a day.  Now that I've spent the last 4 months in the south I've gotten addicted to sweet half brother ass. 

shame
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Wingspan on August 09, 2005, 07:31:43 PM
I LOVE FRESCA  DrInk it all day, every day.  I'd go through a 2 liter bottle a day.  Now that I've spent the last 4 months in the south I've gotten addicted to sweet half brother ass. 

shame

:-D  LMFAO.  Touche. 

BTW, Fresca is the shtein. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 09, 2005, 07:30:52 PM
I've almost completely eliminated soda from my diet.  6 months ago I was a soda junkie.  Drank it all day, every day.  I'd go through a 2 liter bottle a day.  Now that I've spent the last 4 months in the south I've gotten addicted to sweet tea. 

:-D NASCAR, Country music and 'rasslin' can't be too far behind.

Maybe a little 'rasslin' every now and then just so I have something to say to the locals here but no way on NASCAR and Country music.  I mostly drink water all day now but when ever I go out to eat I almost always order sweet tea instead of coke or pepsi.