The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I didn't even think of the Aussie connection - with so many Aussies being Sixers fans now. 

I don't even like alaa that much but it's obvious he didn't mean it the way he said it. 

PhillyPhreak54

One positive thing about Ben being a bitch is it's allowing Maxey to get a lot of run. I'm glad they didn't trade him.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 26, 2021, 07:41:52 PM
One positive thing about Ben being a bitch is it's allowing Maxey to get a lot of run. I'm glad they didn't trade him.

we will see if he improves his game enough to one day justify being a starter but for right now this is not as good a thing as maybe you think it is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

yeah it's going to be a long season - maxey ain't the answer. great backup but not a starting PG on a contender.

and this has been the most obvious game that they miss ben on D.  matisse and Danny are great 2nd and third defenders but oof matisse has gotten burnt 2-3 times every game this year. 

doc still terrible. even without ben out there I couldn't tell you what kind of offense they're running.

Geowhizzer

And there it goes...

I'm getting really tired of being a Philly sports fan right now.  With everything else in the world right now, this shtein is getting old.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah after I posted that he's been getting beaten up a bit.

ice grillin you

He's just not a good NBA starter and might not be a good nba player
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

What a brutally bad second quarter. Jesus

phattymatty

what a brutally bad time for philly sports in general.

nightmare scenario is the Sixers lose like 4-5 in a row.  ben somehow comes back to play.  everything goes back to normal and they lose in first round of playoffs.

Geowhizzer

All I can do tonight.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on October 26, 2021, 08:35:52 PM
what a brutally bad time for philly sports in general.

nightmare scenario is the Sixers lose like 4-5 in a row.  ben somehow comes back to play.  everything goes back to normal and they lose in first round of playoffs.

This^^^^

Ben will come back, they'll probably somewhat right the ship, playoffs will come, same issues will pop up rinse and repeat.

phattymatty

still could have won this trash game if they could hit 3s.

phattymatty

I'm not sure the Sixers run plays this year.

PhillyPhreak54

Why do they hate putting games away so much

JFC

MDS

because they have 1 good player and hes a center
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.