Week Ten - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 09, 2023, 05:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

absolutely retarded game...maga boy allen and his fumbling buddies
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

This shtein is wild

They had 12 on the field lol

Now make a kick ya dumbfarg

MDS

sean mcdermott should be coaching db's at prep...hes lost it completely
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he's gotta be gone. What a clown show.

But their idiocy bailed out the Broncos being dumbshteins by doing the fire drill FG and putting stress on the operation.

Whatev I'm glad they won

MDS

the 2nd straight blitz that led to the DPI was just a horrid call...same look, denver was ready for it. just idiotic. then not having the fg unit ready for the fire drill, all the turnovers, regression of allen, lack of innovation of the offense.

they need a reset up there