Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Went to Chickies in south Philly to watch the Sixers choke last night. Met/banged this blonde with massive tits. Drive her home this morning and she tells me she's been dating fletcher Cox for the last 8 months. I called bullshtein, she showed me a bunch of pics of them out on dates and their text conversation.

PhillyPhreak54

You cucked Fletch.

MDS

well we know marginassi likes em thicc cause aint no big black dood hooking up with some skinny ass white woman
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 18, 2021, 07:25:56 PM
well we know marginassi likes em thicc cause aint no big black dood hooking up with some skinny ass white woman

IM me your digits I'll text you her nudes. Her body is legit

Rome

I hope you wore fifty condoms when you farged her.  No telling how many vd's she got from Cox.

MDS

Quote from: TAFKASD on June 19, 2021, 12:10:36 AM
Quote from: MDS on June 18, 2021, 07:25:56 PM

IM me your digits I'll text you her nudes. Her body is legit

if any of you other morons want to text me, ok sure, just be aware youll get a reply of either my meatcicle or my cats icehole. possibly both.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

meatcicle and cats icehole

Not words to be used anywhere close to each other pal