Wild Card - Bucs: Season Ender?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2024, 09:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

bradberry and byard this packet contains your introductory materials to the aarp, welcome

PhillyPhreak54

15:00 until the employment grim reaper comes and whacks Sirianni, Johnson, Patricia, Bradberry and the rest of the scumbag losers

QB Eagles

in the eagles defense, who could have predicted that a sudden late season change to a defensive coordinator who has been a league wide joke for five years could backfire

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on January 15, 2024, 10:31:32 PMRemember, we were so worried about losing shteinberry and Big Mouth?  Those two POS can't get out of here fast enough.

who was worried?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 15, 2024, 10:37:26 PM15:00 until the employment grim reaper comes and whacks Sirianni, Johnson, Patricia, Bradberry and the rest of the scumbag losers

don't think bradberry's contract will have him in an unemployment line until 2025, we get to see what he looks like with an extra season of tread on the tires

QB Eagles

they've taken four points off the board but i can't say i'm upset, this team needs to be euthanized asap

MDS

howie needa go on a heater like he did cleaning up chips mess...except this is his own
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

i truly don't know what they'll do about sirianni but at least there will be coaches and coordinators still available for purchase when needed unlike last year

QB Eagles

slay fractured his hip, his life alert went off

ice grillin you

this team is not going to be good for a long long time

QB Eagles

the amount of coaching malpractice happening on this team almost makes it unfair to criticize the players

they are constantly put in a position to fail, offense and defense both, failure is at the scheme level before the game even starts

MDS

they made the super bowl last year and 2 months ago were 10-1

on jan 15 they are maybe the 2nd worst positioned team in the league behind carolina...its impressive

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 15, 2024, 11:11:53 PMthey made the super bowl last year and 2 months ago were 10-1

on jan 15 they are maybe the 2nd worst positioned team in the league behind carolina...its impressive

Its called Philly sportz

MDS

Quote from: MDS on January 15, 2024, 07:13:49 PMpregame activity trying to figure out where hurt ranks in the league
def better than hurts: dak, love, purdy, stafford, kyler, allen, dr. rodgers, lamar, burrow, stroud, mahomes, herbert
slightly better than hurts: goff, cuzzo, fields, trevor
about the same as hurts: baker, geno, tua, russ
worse than hurts: all the falcons qbs, danny dimes, sam howell, bryce young, carr, all the patriots qbs, all the steelers qbs, all the browns qbs, all the titans qbs, all the raiders qbs
more valuable than hurts: richardson, caleb williams, maye

bottom half of the league

this needs an updating