Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

not bad

I suggest "keep quiet" instead of "be quiet" though.  It hits better.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

They can keep the statue.  Just put a statue of Sandusky right next to him and rotate Joe's head 90 degrees in the other direction.  And maybe have Sandusky's statue with a hand up in the air, too.  With his hand throwing up the "shocker." 

ice grillin you

i think we should all take a deep breath and remember the solid point ff brought up in all of this.....

its natural to be a pedo
theres nothing wrong with it
it just happens
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

The artist who made the statue thinks they should throw a cover over it and wait 6mo to a year before making a decision.  I guess I get it.  Can't imagine artist who would want to see one of his pieces of work torn down.  But still.....

Also, Franco Harris thinks it should stay and that the media reports are completely inaccurate regarding Paterno's involvement. 

SD

They should let the abuse victims make the decision. Whatever decision they make will be the right one and nobody can say shtein to them about it.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD on July 21, 2012, 01:36:36 PM
They should let the abuse victims make the decision. Whatever decision they make will be the right one and nobody can say shtein to them about it.

Can't say I agree with that at all.  Paterno didn't polish their mud nickels.  Even though he was part of a cover up, the fact that school administrators were involved as well basically means that Penn St. as an institution covered it up.  If you're going to let the victims decide what to do with the statue, are you going to let them decide what to do with Penn St?  Should the victims also be allowed to decide whether PSU football gets the death penalty or not?  Should they determine whether or not to vacate all of Paterno's wins after 1998 (or 2001)?  Or what about the library?  Where does the line get drawn on where the victims can stop deciding what Penn St has to do?     

PoopyfaceMcGee

New requirement for a seat on the Board of Trustees: knowing what big Jerr's cock tastes like

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 21, 2012, 02:03:41 PM
Quote from: SD on July 21, 2012, 01:36:36 PM

Can't say I agree with that at all.  Paterno didn't polish their mud nickels. 

anyone that got raped after at minimum 1998 is on the hands of joe....and thats only if you believe he didnt know about sandusky before then....which is really hard to fathom
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

So does the 94 rose bowl still count?

I'm asking for FF.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It never counted for anything before except a "Big Ten" title and a reason to complain about the voters giving a championship to Nebraska. Plus, it was before Oregon was a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nike.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Breaking: Crews have arrived to remove Joe Paterno statue.

Hawk

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 22, 2012, 06:22:46 AM
Breaking: Crews have arrived to remove Joe Paterno statue.

They only put a fence around it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD