Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Just saw that.  He's farged in the head.  The videos from years ago that NBC had were creepy on the nightly news tonight
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Hawk

Apparently McQueary emailed his former teammates and said that he stopped the shower incident and he's being villified by an untrue story.

reese125

really? he broke up anal sex and decided not to call the police?

keep up the good work mike.

MDS

yea thats good

he broke up that, didnt tell police, then let it simmer for 9 years and now here we are

gingers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Hawk

Munson

Bob Costas seems so (rightfully) uncomfortable.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Hawk

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Hawk

rjs246

Explain to me why anyone would want to watch that.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Hawk

Quote from: rjs246 on November 14, 2011, 10:09:17 PM

It's the biggest sports story ever?

PhillyPhreak54

And apparently the lawyer he hired impregnated a 16yr old while in his 40s

reese125

Quote from: rjs246 on November 14, 2011, 10:09:17 PM

cant believe you would even need to ask that.

costas has dude on the phone line answering specific questions, lying through his teeth and squirming when asked the question if hes sexually attracted to young boys. any innocent person directly asked that question responds with an unequivocal "NO"--he actually had to think about it.

MDS

the other question is how do they find a jury for this? who doesnt know about this story and who doesnt know this guy is guilty?

i mean they found people for OJ but that was before twitter, facebook, the internet....and now the prosecution has tape of sandusky saying that he shouldnt have showered with those boys. and his defense attorney likes em young, too.

this shtein is too good for a movie.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 14, 2011, 10:12:19 PM
And apparently the lawyer he hired impregnated a 16yr old while in his 40s

Some ironic comedy here is that the lawyer whistles when he says words with "s" in them, just like the old man on Family Guy.