Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's maybe slightly more credible than MDS's intel.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

mcquearry should be the first one out the door....he actually eyewitnessed one of the acts and went on in that community around this guy and boys for another ten years like nothing had happened

how do you live with that.....at the very least i would have resigned and moved to another state

MDS

im assuming he will follow at the end of the season, along with most of the coaching staff

the big question is will this horrid person graham spanier go and the answer is no
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

No one cares about McQueary and he will be forgotten in a month. I agree with you but no one cares about him and he's the one who has to live with what he saw and what he did or didn't do.

Paterno is the top of the pyramid. This happened on his watch. There's a pretty good chance that he knew about it. He has to go and McQueary and everyone else will go with him. Jesus Christ what a mess.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

Paterno is mentioned in the indictment as having been told what occurred in the shower. He knew. He chose to tell Spanier who did nothing. They were probably already aware of Sandusky's penchant for boys by then and had an apparatus to cover it up in place.

FF/RJS, on the real, sorry for you. Seems like this was the last shred of innocence for you and a lot of my friends and family held on to. I am kind of shocked it has this kind of effect on the people it went there.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Hawk

Some twitter rumor that Urban Meyer will replace JoePa... LOL!

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Hawk

Quote from: SunMo on November 08, 2011, 02:28:11 PM
welcome to two months ago

Yes, but it's heating up again with the scandal.

phattymatty

i obviously don't know whether theres anything to the rumors but i don't see it as being that crazy. the dude spend years on ohio and utah, pretty sure he can live in state college.

god i'd love to see penn state with a good passing game.

Hawk

After breaking down earlier today, Matt Millen just basically called Ginger a bitch for not doing anything when he witnessed the incident.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on November 08, 2011, 01:02:23 PM
FF/RJS, on the real, sorry for you. Seems like this was the last shred of innocence for you and a lot of my friends and family held on to. I am kind of shocked it has this kind of effect on the people it went there.

Appreciate that. The problem is that I've spent my entire life as a Penn Stater. I've always been able to excuse the usually-mediocre results on the football field with the knowledge that things were being done the "right" way. I've always been able to excuse the knocks on academic rigor with the knowledge that those in the know and in charge held a Penn State degree in very high regard. I've been as proud as anyone can be to not just be a mere Penn State fan, but to be an alumnus and a small part of the legacy of a great institution. And, at least for the time being... So much for all of that.

ice grillin you

the program did nothing wrong here that would give others ammunition as far as cheating to win...and lets not act like penn state ran some pristine program...they had all kids of player issues with grades drugs and arrests in the last five years

and this scandal doesnt tarnish a degree from penn state in any way