Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

devlin is water under the bridge.....the disgrace now is how the farg do you play mcgloin over boldin and how do you let newsome transfer because you let a farging pos like mm pass him on the depth chart
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

The BIGSTUD

What do you expect? Penn State is a second rate institution with second rate students and alumni.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

Quote from: King Cole on January 01, 2011, 10:03:36 PM
What do you expect? The Heat are a second rate institution with second rate players and coaches.

The BIGSTUD

Well that much is obvious considering out of all the .500 or above teams in the NBA they have the worst record in the entire league against other above .500 teams. Also they have the second worst opponent record in the NBA.

The amount of money I've been making betting against them and Penn State all year is proof of this. Unfortunately, betting against PSU doesn't carry on until September, when I have much more time to make a killing against that mickey mouse team in Miami.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

yeah that wasnt funny when you tried it six months ago

lurking wierdo

Should the Big 10 even remain a BCS conference? What a joke.

MDS

jim delany told igy that the "amazing" regular season is what makes college football so good...so yes, they should.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

I don't understand how McGloin wasn't pulled he looked awful the whole game.  He is the main reason the team lost.  The defense was getting screwed with having to defend short fields. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Rome

Quote from: King Cole on January 01, 2011, 10:24:16 PM
Well that much is obvious considering out of all the .500 or above teams in the NBA they have the worst record in the entire league against other above .500 teams. Also they have the second worst opponent record in the NBA.

The amount of money I've been making betting against them and Penn State all year is proof of this. Unfortunately, betting against PSU doesn't carry on until September, when I have much more time to make a killing against that mickey mouse team in Miami.

Will someone please disconnect this farging retard?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Pitt may kick the tires on Tom Bradley.

Drunkmasterflex

Rob Bolden is seeking a transfer. Maybe Paul Jones can beat out McGloin

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

unbelievable

that program is a complete joke

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 02, 2011, 07:13:06 PM
unbelievable

that program is a complete joke

Joe Pa really is ruining the program up there.  Its sad to say but its true

MDS

who is rob bolden and would he want to come to temple
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on January 02, 2011, 08:19:21 PM
who is rob bolden and would he want to come to temple

#2 Dual-threat QB recruit last year, will be true sophomore next year

and

absolutely not