Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

they have two....jones and bolden...and theres a good chance jones transfers

if this is there golden era for qb's its only because the position has been so bad for them

in truth they have done fairly well at the position for a team with a prehistoric offense who normally has weak skill position players...they seem to get the right fit more often than not...they just never have a really good qb
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

I wonder if that doesn't have more to do with how they develop them?  They have gotten some very good QB recruits throughout the years.  I have a feeling the beginning of the season will be a 2 qb system with McGloin and Bolden.   :puke I always hate when teams do that. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

development is definitely an issue but who are their great qb recruits over the last 20 years...have they ever had a five star guy....seems like they always go with guys who fit

Drunkmasterflex

Morelli was a top 5 QB prospect.  Mills and Wasserman were both top 10.  I believe Kerry Collins was a top recruit.  Rashard Casey was even pretty highly touted coming in. 

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on August 26, 2010, 03:27:47 PM
Morelli was a top 5 QB prospect.  Mills and Wasserman were both top 10.  I believe Kerry Collins was a top recruit.  Rashard Casey was even pretty highly touted coming in. 

I believe Wally Richardson was as well.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

Drunkmasterflex

Now there is an outside chance that he will be a first round pick next year. 

Seabiscuit36

He looked pretty damn good last year, and with UD's track record he has a good shot at a 1st round pick
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Bolden named starting QB

McGloin is destined to be a backup.
Newsome and Jones will probably transfer.

phattymatty

the divisions were announced today. no michigan or iowa.

next year psu ends the season with NEB, @OSU, @WISC.  rough.

MDS

also next year they are @ temple which will be coming off a mac title

sorry guys.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Drunkmasterflex

They are not being aggressive at all.  This could be a very long season.  How many passes are their WRs going to miss play or drop?