Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Can't even coast to a dub - have to sweat it out

MDS

soto was really bad, as he can be. they won, nobody will ever remember if it was 7-6 or 7-1 or 100-69.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

If you're not watching the game, you may want to turn it on.  Turnbull is dealing.

Edit:  Well... so much for that.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Every game against the White Sox is a potential no-no.

MDS

the white sox are pulling a major league/a's...they want to go to nashville

their team is quite literally an AAA team and thats being kind
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 19, 2024, 09:29:13 PMEvery game against the White Sox is a potential no-no.

Which is why I didn't get to excited for Ginger.  Great job but let's get real. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Now if Wheeler struggles tonight, well, we may have a little problem.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

First time in a while for this:

Don Ho

^^white Sox ninth?^^^

Don Ho

Ser sucks ass
Pinto
No go Soto

Complete trash

Geowhizzer

Well... that got a bit more exciting...  :boom

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 19, 2024, 09:29:13 PMEvery game against the White Sox is a potential no-no.

We'll try this again tomorrow.

MDS