Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

That marsh at bat was hideously atrocious
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Got shut down by Bailey Falter and friends.

Losers couldn't hit a beach ball with a tennis racket

SD

Repeat of previous seasons...pitching carries them they start hitting later

Don Ho

Three weird pirates runs

Walks, Wild Pitch, error = first run
Turner on ice skates = second run
Whiff Merrifield dropped ball/Yunior with the strangest WP you'll ever see = third run

Offense being their typical April/May self.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

i felt like they got a little unlucky last night...hit the ball hard a bunch and it found some gloves or just missed homers.

the lineup today is absolutely legendary
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Todays lineup is akin to Francona always trotting the likes of Kevin Sefcik out on an afternoon businessperson special

SD

MDS

it was windy af up there

im not sure if an opportune routine fly ball to center is going magically make castellanos not suck, but sure, lets go with it. harper was wearing the non fanatics creams lol
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Good win. And hopefully they all wear the non fanatics uniforms

PhillyPhreak54

fargin no hitting scrubs

MDS

wheeler got super unlucky and when you have an offense that quite literally cannot score, you cant overcome it (notice what altnata has done when down big, i.e. today)

0-4 in wheeler starts, 3-0 in turnbull starts. the phillies!

ice grillin you

unlucky is one word for it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

he gave up a run on a jt farg up...6th inning went error-walk-bloop-granny. you can watch the game or you can get scammed by the sixers

PhillyPhreak54

Cal Quantrill and the bottom dweller Rockies are working them over

PhillyPhreak54

30 XBH this year
62 XBH this time last year

Frustrating to watch the ineptness