Rest of Baseball - For ALL TIME!

Started by Geowhizzer, March 30, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Watching Strasburg pitch in person tonight was something else. After the first he kept them off balance perfectly. Other than the first and then the stretch where he threw 10/11 pitches for balls he was pretty damn good. Change and curve were filthy.

The Turner play was such a joke. Baseball has to be happy Wash won bc that was bad.

Martinez going ham on the umps between innings was fun to see.

Houston sucks with getting in and out of the stadium area. For the Series with all the homeland security shtein and road closures it's ten times worse. It took me two hours from when I left my place at 4 to get there and get parked.

Rome

The Super Bowl in Jacksonville was a joke security-wise.  I can't imagine how much worse it's gotten now, but two hours to get in sounds about right. 

Sad world we live in where sporting events are high priority targets. 

ice grillin you

as long as juan soto doesnt get hurt or killed im good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

I  just can't see Scherzer losing tonight.  He was made for this, game 7 of a WS on the road. 

Kershaw needs to thank God that Verlander collapses in big games more than he does. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

QuoteJustin Verlander has now lost his last 4 starts when his team had a chance to clinch a playoff series, the longest streak in MLB history.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

nats are 20 games under 500 on memorial day
down 3-1 in the 8th of a play in game
down 2 runs in the 8th of nlds g5
down early in ws g6

its only fitting that they gave their biggest fan -- who just happens to frequent this board -- one more come back win.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

every time i've turned on the WS over the last week the nats have started banging HRs within seconds so I will not be watching at all tonight.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

That's a good idea but I'm sure MLB will farg it up somehow

MDS

j how are you not there to cheer on your squad

Geowhizzer

Houston's had their chances against Scherzer.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 30, 2019, 09:22:51 PM
j how are you not there to cheer on your squad

Gave the tickets to two customers. One who is taking his dad. He teared up when I gave them to him.

I'm tearing up watching them get multiple runners on again but can't do shtein

MDS

every single one of these game was 5 hours long...this is going to be over by 1030

congrats to old man geo and his beauty rest