Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SunMo on April 01, 2010, 12:11:37 PM

1183 IP, 1193 hits allowed, 1.357 WHIP

i can't believe they let this stud go

WHIP it good.

Don Ho

Nice to have you back Geo.  You can help keep me calm the next 6 months.  Phreak and  I are ready to start Love Fest 2010.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

For more serious points (relatively speaking, of course):

The Phils' record last year was remarkable considering the train wreck the back end of the bullpen was last year.  I am hoping that Lidge's setback really is a minor one, but see nothing to truly believe that is the case.

I like the addition of Polanco, at least in the lineup.  We'll see how he can adapt in the field.

Halladay is, well, Halladay.  A true #1 stud.  Hopefully Hamels can settle into the #2 role and produce like it's 2008 again.

We have to see if Rollins had a bad year last season, or if it was the start of the downhill portion of his career. 

Ibanez's second half scares me.  Hopefully it was the injury, and he is recovered. 

I see this as a 92-94 win team.  Should easily win the division, and the Braves and Marlins should be #2 and 3 and challenge.  It won't be easy.

Split the difference:  93-69

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on April 04, 2010, 09:45:11 PM
Nice to have you back Geo.  You can help keep me calm the next 6 months.  Phreak and  I are ready to start Love Fest 2010.

:-D

farg Andrew Walter Reid
farg Pencilneck Banner
farg Shakedown Howie

GO PHILS

Don Ho

I am so happy I get to wake up to opening day in the morning.  7:05 AM HST first pitch.  Cup of coffee, mlb.com, phone off the hook in the office and no McNabb news to occupy my morning.  How sweet it is.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

Can. Not. Wait.

Happy Halladays everyone!
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

phattymatty

they're a half a mile from me right now, my friends are already down there drinking,  and i basically have my most important meeting of the year this afternoon.  FML.

smeags

lunch at 1 today. radio for the rest.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyGirl

Ah, the benefits of working from my home office. :)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

i took off for the game.  yay me
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

SD

They announced Halladay and it sounded like they were at cbp