No Hippos Jai Alai Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 28, 2009, 10:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: smeags on November 05, 2010, 03:23:28 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 05, 2010, 03:16:41 PM
I heard that tomorrow, you can pay $25 and go into the Spectrum and take pretty much anything that isn't bolted down.  I wish I was there so I could get me a 30 year old tv monitor from one of the concourses.

i was thinking of going down to grab a chair. are they charging for parking ?

No idea.  I doubt it though since there isn't an actual event taking place in the arena. 

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 05, 2010, 03:24:10 PM
I heard that tomorrow, you can pay $25 and go into the Spectrum and take pretty much anything that isn't bolted down.  I wish I was there so I could get me a 30 year old tv monitor from one of the concourses.

where did you hear this fella?

Via and Gonzo.  Keep listening to WIP though. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 05, 2010, 03:29:59 PM
Quote from: smeags on November 05, 2010, 03:23:28 PM

i was thinking of going down to grab a chair. are they charging for parking ?

No idea.  I doubt it though since there isn't an actual event taking place in the arena. 

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 05, 2010, 03:24:10 PM

where did you hear this fella?

Via and Gonzo.  Keep listening to WIP though. 

im not a fan but i gotta give them this one....they broke that story wide farging open
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Is it a story?  I'd figure this is something that's been made widely public.  The more crap that people haul out of the Spectrum, the less they gotta pay some removal service to come in there and clean it out. 

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

one of e snows three keys to the game was to come out strong and carry over the momentum from their first win...then i blinked...then it was 14-2 cleveland

Rome

one of my keys to happiness (or at least to preclude committing suicide) is to avoid watching the sixers whenever possible.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

ice grillin you

MDS

i think sunmos a pretty good guy

what about you?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you