The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

My boy Chalmers doing like he did in the tourney a few years ago.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 02, 2011, 11:43:45 PM
2 years after Minnesota drafted him, Ricky Rubio is finally coming over from greasy smelly Europe

The big question is can he carry his 6ppg avg on the plane with him or will he be required to check it?

Sgt PSN

Crazy final 30 seconds. What a comeback from Dallas.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice to see Dallas win one there.

Now come back to DFW and knock these iceholes out

MDS

wow that was a great game

total basketball boner for the last 6 minutes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 02, 2011, 09:27:26 PM
Booing is different  and I think Phillies fans are "over" Drew and Rolen.  It was fun to boo them for a while but I could care less about either anymore.  Besides, I don't know of any Philly fans with websites or Twitter feeds dedicated to hating on either of them.  And if there is one out there, then whoever created it needs to get a farging life.

Cleveland should have known he was leaving at the start of the 09-10 season.  It was his last year and ownership still didn't get him any help.  So they had over a year to get ready for him to leave. 

As for DJack....going to a rival is completely different than LBJ going to Miami.  If he gave the Eagles say 5 great years and the birds didn't put quality players around him, then I wouldn't fault him for leaving at all.  Especially if he's taking less money to play on a superior team.   

So yeah....the writing was on the wall in Nov 2009 that LBJ was not going back to Cleveland.  If I knew that, and I'm a slightly more than casual fan of the NBA, then there's no reason that Cavs fans shouldn't have known it and been prepared. 

just say you dont care....because there isnt a sports fan in the country that wouldnt be salty about lebron had he done to their city what he did to cleveland...in fact theres tons of fans not from cleveland who hate lebron right now because what happened....people in cleveland will never ever forget it....its like philly still hating rolen but times one million
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

It's one thing to prepare for your home town hero/superstar leaving via free agency, but Lebron did it in a way that ultimately rubbed their nose in it. I don't think it was intentional, it was a case of bad advice, selfishness, and it backfired in his face across the nation.

So yes, Cleveland will never forget it and they shouldn't just based off the fact that he was a free agent and the should've been mentally prepared. He deserves the Ohio backlash, but anything still going on outside of the state is just hating to hate.

Sgt PSN

phattymatty

steve nash was sitting with an amazing brown girl at the game last night.

someone tell me who it is so i can take some picture to the bathroom.

phattymatty

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 03, 2011, 12:43:03 AM
Nice to see Dallas win one there.

Now come back to DFW and knock these iceholes out

You've been in Texas too long.

Wishing ill on Miami is one thing but cheering for a Dallas team to win under any circumstances gets you the gas face.

DH

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 02, 2011, 11:43:57 PM
My boy Chalmers doing like he did in the tourney a few years ago.

that game, singlehandedly, is the reason i will never bet on a sporting event again 

DH

Donnie Walsh out as Knicks GM

PhillyPhreak54

I hope they bring back Isiah

SD

The more I watch this series the more I want Nowitzki to get a ring. Dudes as fierce a competitor. Heat are taking this shtein.