Championship Game Weekend

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 19, 2020, 12:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Hell of a run by Mahomes to put Big Red up.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

mahomes making wentz look like brad goebel
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Dennis Kelly for DGB trade turned out to be one of the most lopsided in Howie history.

PhillyPhreak54

Rushing three for Tenny isn't working well

Also two big holds called on Tennessee OL have been bullshtein

PhillyPhreak54

It's over.

Best I can hope for is somehow they don't score here and the titans get a cheap backdoor

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

andddddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyy !!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

philadelphia own's boyz ii men wearing niners jerseys doing the anthem

excommunication on the table

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that was a sellout by them

My god the Packers are getting murdered.

How about that Raheem Mostert?

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

back to central bucks west, pettine

QB Eagles

the o and d line play in this game has been a total massacre

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 19, 2020, 08:41:13 PM
Mostert again

Good lord

J please tell me you didn't end up betting against your boy today. Vegas was really begging people to take the points there. Assuming you played it safe, only Henry Josey having a 1000-yard season can top this level of vindication. Also we knew that Packers team was fraudulent from top to bottom. They lost to the Birds at Lambeau. Would have led to a blowout Chiefs SB if they made it.

I had that game pegged for what it was. Wasn't sure what would happen in the AFC game. I think the better team won today but there's versions of that game that Tennessee wins. Also seemed like the refs were determined to put that game away early, down the stretch TEN was losing a lot things I'd consider 50/50 calls. I hope this version of Tennessee is still around next season, their style is unique in the NFL.