Wild Card Weekend - 2019

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 04, 2020, 05:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

This was an exciting game. I assume it's over and there isn't more shenanigans still to come.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on January 04, 2020, 08:07:35 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 04, 2020, 08:06:50 PM
the moment is way too big for this espn crew

You don't like Boogers captain obvious takes

hes horrendous but never forget how poorly produced the broadcast is and how over the top terrible tess is

just top to bottom amateur hour
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

if titans, saints and eagles all cover, i will one of 4 left in the playoff bullett pool

leggo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

That was the worst officiated game I've ever seen.  I mean ever.  Jesus Christ the Bills got farged.

MDS

not to defend the refs because they have been trainwreck central but this wasnt even in the top 20 this year

General_Failure

The Patriots are just jiggling some keys in front of the Titans now to distract them.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

That was a lie

Huge goal line stand coupled by Derrick Henry beasting.

Titans up 14-13 and get the ball after half

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 04, 2020, 08:23:09 PM
Quote from: AO1 on January 04, 2020, 08:07:35 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 04, 2020, 08:06:50 PM
the moment is way too big for this espn crew

You don't like Boogers captain obvious takes

hes horrendous but never forget how poorly produced the broadcast is and how over the top terrible tess is

just top to bottom amateur hour

Draws a penis and says cumming inside  :-D
https://twitter.com/BarstoolBigCat/status/1213627723584868356 20

phattymatty

How is barstool a thing still.

phattymatty

Also how has it taken Derrick Henry 4 years to get good. farger is a beast.

General_Failure

I'm glad the Titans decided to wake up after I turned the game off.

PhillyPhreak54

He punted that.

Say what you will about Doug but I'm glad he's not bitchmade like OBrien and Vrable

Rome

Please beat these corksuckers.  Thx.