Week Sixteen - 2019

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 21, 2019, 01:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Crazy ending in Miami.  Miami gives up 23 straight points in the last six minutes only to win on the last second in OT. 

Diomedes

Al Michaels can't call a game without making a gambling reference.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Him and Brent are the best at it

MDS

al was more subtle, but its become a running gag and hes well aware its a thing.

brent had money on the game is and just comes and says it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Yeah, Al just gets some kind of line about gambling in, any kind of gambling.  There are games in which I swear he'll say nothing about the favorite, or the spread or the anything remotely football gambling...but he will make a reference to winning the lottery, or hitting jackpot, or something like that. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

The Greatest QB ever, one Mr Cuzzo, shtein himself again in prime time.

0-9 MNF

Diomedes

Yeah I don't get the hate.  You're hung up on this guy...give Snyder or Kraft the bile, these are the scumbags.