Week Sixteen - 2019

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 21, 2019, 01:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Jameis Claus is giving money away today.

Pick six
Pick

Still 11:23 left in the first quarter

PhillyPhreak54

What a sloppy first half

Both teams look like ass

MDS

jameis needs 2 picks and 93 yards for a 5,000-30-30 season which is just out of this world
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The Patriots are in full ref effect right now. 

PhillyPhreak54

I'm sick of them. Go away. Buffalo had them and they let the one guy, Edelman, beat them.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Titans working the Saints over

Jets +3
Giants -1
Jags +7.5
Titans +3.5

That's my early action. Bad call on the Jags

Diomedes

this gambling shtein confuses me and I'm bored so just to be clear...in order to not lose money, you need for:

the Jets to win, or to lose by fewer than three points? 
The Giants to win by more than one point
the Jaguars to win, or to lose by fewer than 8 points
the Titans to win, or to lose by fewer than 4 points?

do I have that right?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Correct!

Jets giving up a TD to PIT when the Steelers had no timeouts and :09 left is peak Jets. God damn.

PhillyPhreak54

farging Titans.

Score to cut it to 3. Give up a 60yd kick off and then Brees threads the needle. Too easy.

PhillyPhreak54

In other news Haskins was carted off in Wash and Mark Ingram has a non contact knee/calf injury 

PhillyPhreak54

Releasing LJ Fort was a bad decision

PhillyPhreak54

farg you Minshew. And all the jackasses who wanted him over Foles

1st and goal from the five and the stupid hilbilly can't get the ball in the end zone for the Jags to cover.

PhillyPhreak54

farg you too Tennessee.

Up 14-0. Lose the lead. Get within the number. Get lucky on a dropped pass on a fake punt. And now some fargbag receiver fumbled.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger