Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

He actually thinks a news network should be in the business of helping him get elected. 

What a colossal piece of farging shtein.

PhillyPhreak54

I hope the hydroxycloroquine makes his heart disintegrate.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Uncle Joe made a joke about blacks today.  White conservatives/nazis were outraged.

Munson

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1263863958009569284

Lmao.

Also, trying to imagine the media coverage of Obama blasting Jay Z or Common on the White House lawn a few days after Benghazi
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: Rome on May 22, 2020, 01:31:13 PM
Uncle Joe made a joke about blacks today.  White conservatives/nazis were outraged.

so were bernie bros...they really went into over drive with it

the good news it will be forgetten in i dont know, 5 seconds because nothing matters
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Biden: says something that's a little bit racist especially if you don't know what point he was trying to make.

Trumpworld: alright, we can use this! Finally a break. Let's not mess this up, we can't afford to—

https://twitter.com/eugene_scott/status/1263930303300677632

General_Failure

They really just love to have the chance to jump at saying some dumb racist shtein, don't they.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

MDS

the unapologetic mud slinging at a private citizens horrible death 20 years and subsequent trauma for her family is the lowest moment of these 4 years that have been nothing but low moments

ive said it a million times but there is literally no bottom to the pit of misery that is donald trumps soul
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Munson

I knew that weak ass fact check Twitter did was gonna set him off on another one of his toddler temper tantrums.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1265466874583711758

Great news...Americans are losing their jobs!

General_Failure

Yeah, but they're not Real Americans, so it's fine. It actually means there's more jobs, you're just too stupid to understand.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Our Dear Leader threatening to shut down Twitter...Republicans are fine with this...

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger