Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

They're everywhere and they're scary. They think the nwo is real and the global elites are trying to wipe out the population. Their assanine conspiracy theories are dangerous. Wait'll Trump loses then starts tweeting about illegals voting, the election being rigged by the dems, the deep state etc. His ego couldn't handle a loss so he's going out tweets blazing. He's a corrupt piece of shtein and his base is his army. Their mindset is "I don't care how bad Trump is he's better than any Dem". He's already endorsed violence, now wait until he loses power. The GOP is a bunch of cowards

Diomedes

I wouldn't discount the idea that he would rather lose, so that he can call his deplorable army out into the streets, and set himself up as King of the Resistance.  Establish himself a "news" network of his own, or just take over the America One/Sinclair brand he's been loving of late, and actually expand his powers in the free space that would abound once he's no longer in the White House.

I think his ambitions are bigger than another term, and yeah, I do actually worry about violence.  I think igy is right to tamp down Rome's disaster fantasy liberals-have-guns-too talk, but it's entirely possible to my way of thinking that we could have National Guardsmen shot at and shooting back in some places if Trump tells the wackos to arm up and go out.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Most likely they'll just continue to do what they've always done; shoot poor black people and protesters.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Huh...this I did not know:

QuoteNo Virginia Republican has won a statewide election in a decade.

ice grillin you

its only five elections but still impressive because its four different people...its not like incumbents keep getting re-elected

whats super crazy is the amount of diversity getting elected there...all the statewide offices are still always white men but in the state senate and house you have transgenders...the first Indian american....the first muslim american...TONS of women....gays...and these arent all coming from just across the river from dc...they are in outer counties that not long ago were super red places

virginia is basically the textbook example of what MAGA despises so much and why trump got elected in the first place...it makes me so happy to think how farging mad trumpers in virgina are these days...those are the individuals im worried about getting violent...not some organized national uprising if trump loses in 2020

whats even more astonishing about virgina is that a white supremacist won the republican nomination and actually ran for the senate there 12 farging months ago....this wasnt some kkk guy running for school board in a small town 25 years ago...it was for the US senate LAST YEAR...thats how ass backwards the R party has become under trump...the are running white supremacists for senate in a state whose demographics are changing at lightning speed right before our eyes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I'm sure the Jews who first got chucked to concentration camps were mystified that it had gotten that far too.

This isn't a fantasy.  It's reality.  If you lived where I live and listened to the violent bullshtein the MAGAts spew, you wouldn't be so dismissive, Dio. 

And FTR, I don't want this.  I'm not longing for a day where my daughter has to arm herself to prevent being hauled away by thugs in polos and cheenos as a liberal "insurgent."   Far from it.  But refusing to acknowledge the threat these fargs present is galactically stupid.

You guys need to wake up.

General_Failure

Look man, just because they're already putting people in concentration camps because of who they are, splitting children from their families, causing irreparable psychological trauma, and letting people die doesn't mean they'll do it to me.

Rome

They think we're weak and timid and they're counting on our ill-preparedness or indifference. 

Listen to that jackass Richard Spencer.  His ilk are everywhere. 

Tomahawk

When ILL passed concealed carry, they made me get a permit for when I wear long sleeved shirts.

Rome is overreacting...the MAGA cult hasn't been emboldened at all

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54