Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

It's amazing that people support those goons still.

I mean can you imagine the shrill screeching that would emit from the righties off Obama did ANY of this.

I mean those motherfargers already accused him of being too soft on other countries.

General_Failure

Hey, if I'm not allowed to own the blacks anymore then I have to own the libs. This is called compromise, and it's what America is built on.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

The Stephen Miller e-mail releases should do him in permanently. 

phattymatty

Munson

lol yeah he's not getting fired.

Again it's nothing new that we didn't already know, but....everyone who voted for Trump is responsible for putting white nationalists into the White House/executive branch. It's that simple and Trump voters should be reminded of that every single day of their lives.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Stop being mean to them, that's how you make them vote for Trump!

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

Nunes talking about this being a sham hearing is top notch irony.

Pretty damning so far, gives me a slight glimmer of hope that impeachment may happen.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on November 13, 2019, 12:38:52 PM
Nunes talking about this being a sham hearing is top notch irony.

Pretty damning so far, gives me a slight glimmer of hope that impeachment may happen.

Not a chance

Aside from maybe Mitt no R senators have the balls to vote Y. It's political suicide to go against trump and the gop is a bunch of spineless cowards as it is

phattymatty

I agree.  I'm sure they were talking about Killary on Fox News while this was going on anyway.

Munson

I think Murkowski and possibly Collins could vote for it.

Getting it to 50 would be pretty clutch symbolically.

SD

Quote from: Munson on November 13, 2019, 04:36:09 PM
I think Murkowski and possibly Collins could vote for it.

Getting it to 50 would be pretty clutch symbolically.

Even if they got to 65 Trump would say "see I was completely exonerated". His supporters don't give a shtein

Munson

Oh of course. But farg his supporters---you only need a few thousand people in a few states to not vote for him this time around (or vote for the Dem). There's enough there at this point to do that even without a vote on impeachment IMO.

General_Failure

Maybe this time the Democratic party won't farg around with unlikable candidates under the assumption that people will just vote for them.

Ha! But seriously, could you imagine?