Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Virginia house senate and gov all democratic for first time in almost 30 years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

what i can gather from philly
-huge progressive win on city council: at least 1 workers family party member is going to get through.really close for the 2nd. i can get into the weeds of the specifics here but just trust me this is a massive progressive victory
-only state wide battle of consequence as for some judge spot. 2 repubs, 2 dems. so far it goes: r, d, d, r. state is split. close.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

if delco is moving you know its a big night

something to keep in mind in KY: all other state races went 60-40 R. gov was the outlier, albeit the most important.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Just a thought... the single most corrupt president in this country's history has all but been impeached by the Congress, his Republican collaborators have STILL not voiced full-throated outrage over his criminality, and the GOP still had millions of votes cast for their candidates yesterday. 

No Democratic Party candidates should be losing elections much less by 20 farging points right now. 

Rome

PS:  In a crystal clear case of 2020 foreshadowing, Matt Bevin is refusing to accept the results of the election.  If you think this shtein isn't getting bloody next year, you're kidding yourselves.

Trump and his gang of thugs aren't going anywhere and he'll burn this country to the ground first before being hauled away in chains. 

ice grillin you

MDS

some takeaways from the greatest city in the world

-philly is now an 8:1 city, not 7:1. you couldnt get a much worse incumbent than kenney and he mopped the floor with the racist going against him, to the point where he didnt even really run a reelection campaign. just acted like it didnt exist.
-helen gym, future mayor and insane liberal progressive, got the most votes out of any city council at large.
-alan domb, old white guy buying his council seat, got the least of the dems
-david oh squeaked onto the ballot in the primary (just republican voters), then got the most votes of any republican in the general (thanks to a lot of crossover votes). he also has an insane history that includes being stabbed outside his home
-this will be oh's last city council term. enough people felt comfortable giving up 1 dem vote for a WFP vote, but not 2. next time around this wont be case. republicans are being eradicated from philadelphia, even in spots designed for them to have a place. :)
-mayor vote count in my ward divison: 167-5. find yourself a liberal enclave.
-60,000 votes separated the R and D total votes in the lone PA state race for superior court judge. not sure what this means but its better than having 60k more republican votes.

SD

Quote from: Rome on November 06, 2019, 06:14:18 AM
PS:  In a crystal clear case of 2020 foreshadowing, Matt Bevin is refusing to accept the results of the election.  If you think this shtein isn't getting bloody next year, you're kidding yourselves.

Trump and his gang of thugs aren't going anywhere and he'll burn this country to the ground first before being hauled away in chains.

Yup

Telling you all, tool up.

ice grillin you

lol tool up....jethro from wheeling is comin to get ya!

hunt

Quote from: MDS on November 06, 2019, 10:20:35 AM
some takeaways from the greatest city in the world

-60,000 votes separated the R and D total votes in the lone PA state race for superior court judge. not sure what this means but its better than having 60k more republican votes.

the R's best the D's by almost 9,000 votes in the disgusting county i live in...but when you have people showing up at the polls wearing camo & bandannas on their heads, you kind of expect that.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 06, 2019, 10:33:53 AM

The MAGA cult is everywhere. Trump ain't leaving voluntarily and his nutty followers will resort to violence. Look at what the ws ump tweeted about his ar. They come my way I'll be armed and ready.

"Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it. If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight." - MAGA cult

MDS

his average follower is a fat racist from some dead in the water industrial town in the midwest. that person is watching fox and going on facebook to yell about the clinton kill count, not grabbing their worthless handgun, driving to washington and doing something about it

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on November 06, 2019, 11:17:54 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 06, 2019, 10:33:53 AM

The MAGA cult is everywhere. Trump ain't leaving voluntarily and his nutty followers will resort to violence. Look at what the ws ump tweeted about his ar. They come my way I'll be armed and ready.

"Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it. If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight." - MAGA cult

ive obviously talked to some people who voted for trump but other than todds father i have never knowingly met a trumper so i dont know what you mean they are everywhere

ive seen bumper stickers and flags and shtein like that but ive never ever talked to one at even a bar or restaurant in passing...at least not where i knew they were a trumper

im almost convinced they are mainly only on the internet

Diomedes

Yeah but you don't leave civilization. 

Venture outside the east coast, educated, liberal, urban/dense suburban bubble and you'll find them everywhere.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger