Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

He's a scumbag farg who deserves to have his ass kicked.

Btw what's an octaroon??

Diomedes

1/8th black, if I have my antebellum labels right
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Munson on November 04, 2019, 03:53:08 PM
Can we still not punch him? Should we stop deplatforming him? Is he still just a "dapper face of the alt-right" and not Nazi scum?

I remember having discussions with people who insisted he was just peacefully defending his free speech rights :-D

We're all waiting patiently for TEW

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on November 04, 2019, 04:22:03 PM
1/8th black, if I have my antebellum labels right

Well then...learn something new each day.

Diomedes

They had names for up to 64ths I think.  It was crazy.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: AO1 on November 04, 2019, 04:23:56 PM
Quote from: Munson on November 04, 2019, 03:53:08 PM
Can we still not punch him? Should we stop deplatforming him? Is he still just a "dapper face of the alt-right" and not Nazi scum?

I remember having discussions with people who insisted he was just peacefully defending his free speech rights :-D

We're all waiting patiently for TEW

Lmao
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Sonderland has decided, maybe he shouldn't be lying to Congress, and revised his original testimony.  In short, he affirms allegations that Trump made aid to Ukraine contingent on public announcement of investigation into Biden. 

"refreshed my memory..."  lol   

chump

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

kentucky is gonna have a democratic governor

virginia about to totally flip

something in the air tonight
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

PhillyPhreak54

Other than Cheeto Dick and his brood the people I hate the most are Graham and McConnell

SD

Quote from: MDS on November 05, 2019, 08:38:58 PM

The cherry on top is dipshtein campaigned with Bevin last night

MDS

meanwhile its 925 and there 0 returns from philly

nothing too exciting going on here but what the hell
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on November 05, 2019, 09:14:55 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 05, 2019, 08:38:58 PM

The cherry on top is dipshtein campaigned with Bevin last night

the county where the actual rally was held went 2 to 1 for beshear
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous