the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

they needed every bit of the five and a half yards they ordered, plus a bag....so it was close at the end, but it went well.  We strip the forms today.  I'm anxious to see the turn downs at the stair well.  We didn't vibrate it because a.) it's way over built and b.) up against a very old foundation with lousy mortar, so vibration could have shifted foundation stones, etc....

Generally speaking, I'm very happy with them.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

cl is an amazing thing

the stuff people bother over, taking pictures and writing descriptions, so they can list it for free..boggles the mind

worse, the effort put into selling still less valuable stuff than what you can find in the free listings...

who are these people?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Well hey, this Def Leppard mirror I got at the fair in 1992 cost me like $70 in tickets, so I need to make my money back on it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on July 05, 2020, 12:25:05 PM
Well hey, this Def Leppard mirror I got at the fair in 1992 cost me like $70 in tickets, so I need to make my money back on it.

Try pouring some sugar on it.  It may sweeten the deal enough.

General_Failure

I need that for when I trade my cream for peaches next week.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I had some delicious homemade peach kombucha the last couple days.

ice grillin you

be right back going to check on dio......

QuoteA Baltimore Police Department homicide unit sergeant was ordered held without bail Friday after allegedly extorting, kidnapping and threatening to arrest a home contractor whose work he was unhappy with and whom he drove to a bank to withdraw money for a refund.

Three other homicide unit detectives were present at one point during the altercation, and the department said a preliminary review indicates all were on duty at the time.

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Rome

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Similar to Texas City back in the 40s and West Texas about 5-6yrs ago

Saw another angle of a dude filming from his car and it smashed that mofo

PhillyPhreak54

2700 tons of ammonium nitrate went up