Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Cheeto Dick Jr has the Rona

Thought it was gonna end on Nov 4?

MDS

there is no such thing as karma he will be fine

obese manifestation of north jersey chris christie survived and so did fossilized sleepy doc ben carson...all we got was hermain cain
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

"Trump attorney" is definitely the LinkedIn entry you want on your resume'.

ice grillin you

this brings a tear to my eye...

QuoteAmong his first 6 picks, Biden will nominate Avril Haines, the first woman as head of DNI; Alejandro Mayorkas, first Latino to lead DHS; and Linda Thomas-Greenfield, a Black woman to be ambassador to the UN, and restore role to the cabinet level and NSC.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Fewer racist Nazi iceholes in the executive will indeed be tear-worthy. 

ice grillin you

General_Failure

The dog and pony show continues, but there's at least a letter saying the transition will begin.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Not sure why they continue to grovel at Twitler's feet, though.  It's over.  They know it.  Trump rattling on about keeping up the good fight or whatever is just a continuation of the long con.  The fealty continues, though, and so do the witless donations. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on November 23, 2020, 08:20:32 PM
Not sure why they continue to grovel at Twitler's feet, though.  It's over.  They know it.  Trump rattling on about keeping up the good fight or whatever is just a continuation of the long con.  The fealty continues, though, and so do the witless donations.

Because they're playing to their base. Don't worship Papa Cheeto and Sally & Bob from Opelika Alabama won't vote for that person again. So they put their seat over party and certainly over country.

ice grillin you

this is pretty interesting and farging scary just how close we were/are to being a dictatorship....

https://twitter.com/bfriedmandc/status/1331098692548431872 21

Rome

Kinda makes the phrase, "it can't happen here" seem all the more ridiculous.

It absolutely can happen here.  And it probably will at some point especially with the effects of climate change becoming more dire by the day.

Freedom really is a tenuous thing and there's always willing accomplices standing by to strip us of it at a moment's notice.