Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

in this day and age no one will remember it tomorrow but in a normal world this would be a once in a century story

it's legit watergate level huge
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

But it's not even registering on the radar.

I mean the Dumbfarg MAGAts are screaming fake news over literal photos of prisoners stacking dead Covid stricken bodies in makeshift morgues. If they ain't believing that they're certainly not going to believe this.

It'll be replaced on the news cycle by some stupid shtein someone tweeted.

General_Failure

So which is it, a net gain of 800 votes for the Cheeto, or just 800 votes? I can't seem to find that among all the noise on Twitter, which is definitely where a person should look for important news.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

its a rough gain of 800 votes, in a state hes down 14,000, coming from a county thats dominated by maga lunatics

votar frowd durrrrrrrrrrrr
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Aha, so if they just recount 20 more times Trump wins!

General_Failure

Michigan Republicans tried to pull some bullshtein by not certifying the election results, and backed down after people had the gall to be upset about it.

MDS

biden has stormed past obamas 2008 vote total by about 10K. there were an insane amount of provisionals.

this is stupendous news for 2022 and just in general. 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

SD

We all knew this was coming after he lost...so here's my question: is he acting like a bigger baby than you thought he would, less, or about what you thought. I knew he'd try a lot of bullshtein but what he's doing surpassed even what I thought he'd pull.

General_Failure

Honestly, I thought they'd have been more successful at it, but this has been more like a terrible comedy sketch where the butt of the joke just keeps getting humiliated.

PhillyPhreak54

I thought he would be a titty baby for sure. I didn't expect it to be a sustained thing. Some whimpering after by him and his rotten brood but not for it to permeate throughout states and local officials. Like the Detroit electors shtein yesterday.

I'm glad to see some, like the Georgia SoS, standing up to him. And also the repeated tossing of cases by courts has been nice.

The final days are going to be filled with childish firings, massive grifting and theft, and doing whatever he can to weaken the incoming admin.

farg him and the enablers.

ice grillin you

this is exactly what i thought hed do...he said he would...its also exactly what he would have done had hillary won
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I'm not at all surprised by Trump's behavior.  He's shameless, and utterly immoral.  I expect him to become even more unhinged as the days progress.  Hard to imagine he won't issue pardons for Flynn, Stone, Manafort et al., and pre-emptive pardons for all his friends and family as yet not-indicted, including himself.   A nuclear strike on Iran as he walks out the door not at all out of the question, and military leaders should be prepared to disobey and face the charges rather than follow his crazy orders.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger