Around the NFL -- Week 7

Started by Diomedes, October 21, 2005, 08:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

The Wheels are falling off the Giant bandwagon prett-ay fast
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

i guess not. on the bright side, mark brunell is readdy to take his place.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 23, 2005, 05:59:45 PM
Quote from: The Waco Kid on October 23, 2005, 05:27:47 PM
Stupid Seahawks making the damg Crygirls look like an actual contender...and screwing my fantasy team while they're at it!   :boom

Its 7-3, what are you talking about?

Because the Seahawks are the #1 Offense...it should be farging 27-7 Seattle right now. 
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

SD_Eagle5

Say what you want about the Girls - because I can't farging stand them - but their D is really good this season. Shutting 3 good defenses down in a row is no coincedence.

MDS

QB Eagles

I don't know that the Seahawks have a good offense. They have a good player. And that player has been more contained than shut down today.

MDS

Haha Seattle ties the game. Dallas sucks!!

MDS

bledsoe gets picked
brown hits a 51 yarder

dallas losses!!!!!

ahahahahaha im on high mountain

SD_Eagle5

Bledsoe threw a pick and Seattle ran it back to the 33! Josh Brown's 50 yard attempt is GoooooooooooD!!!

WOOOO!!

farg DALLAS!!

Rome

Hahahahahaha!

Dallas Lost!!!

Bledsoe threw an interception and the Seattle guy ran it back to the 33.  The kicker then booted a 50-yarded to win it!

:-D

Rome

WEST is GOD

YEAAAAAAAA BILL!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHA YEAA BILL!!!!!
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

hunt

come on denver!  stop trying to GIVE this game away! :boom
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is